I read 5 different food blogs, each one having something different about them. The five I read were: Smitten Kitchen, Rambling Spoon, 101 Cookbooks, An Obsession with Food, and Simply Recipes. All of them had a different element in them; however, my favorite was Smitten Kitchen, First of all, I loved the name. It was so cute and simple! Also, the plain white background was sophisticated, yet at the same time it made the pictures stand out more. That helped the food look so much more appetizing. The pictures were nice and big, attracting attention to the different recipes. I also thought it was clever that the creator of the blog gave out the recipes by using pictures of the ingredients in that specific dish. That was a very unique idea and I didn't see it in the other blogs. Adding, the different categories based on seasons were also creative and different from the other blogs.
-madura727 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment